This delicious recipe makes a great weekend brunch option. Serve the eggs as you like them on top.
- 55g onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 110g halloumi cheese, cut into small cubes
- 500g aubergine, cut into cubes
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 2 large eggs
- Worcestershire sauce, to serve (optional)
- Fry the onion in the olive oil on a medium heat until soft.
- Add the halloumi cheese and aubergine and fry until everything is golden brown. Season to taste.
- Prepare the eggs in the way you like them and serve on top of the finished aubergine hash. Add a dash of Worcestershire sauce (optional) to finish.