- 200g baby spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil/coconut oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 40g black olives, pitted and halved
- 6 free range eggs, lightly beaten and seasoned with salt and pepper
- 115g feta cheese, cubed
1. Wilt the spinach in a covered saucepan for 2 to 3 minutes. Squeeze out any excess water.
2. Heat the oil in an ovenproof frying pan and fry the onion until soft.
3. Pre-heat the grill to medium while the onions are cooking.
4. Spread the onion, spinach and olives over the base of the pan.
5. Pour the eggs over the mixture and scatter the feta on top.
6. Set the base by cooking over a moderate heat for about 5 minutes.
7. Cook the top of the frittata under the grill for about 3 minutes, until golden. Serve with a fresh green salad seasoned with lemon juice and olive oil.