- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp mirin / white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 2 fillets of salmon (or the equivalent tofu)
- 225g fresh spinach
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Mix soy sauce, sesame oil, mirin and chilli flakes.
- Pour over the salmon in a shallow dish. Marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan and add the salmon and marinade. Cook gently over a low heat for about 8 minutes, turning once.
- While the salmon is cooking, wilt the spinach in a second frying pan.
- Serve the salmon on top of the wilted spinach, top with chopped spring onions and sesame seeds.